martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

Prepare a questionnaire of ten questions


1. Where did you go for inspiration?
The inspiration for a graphic designers comes and goes, is something that requires more than good imagination. Basically a good design that specifies what the others wants to see inspiration can be anything it can be everywhere.

2. Who is your favorite designer
My favorite designer it would be Andy warmhole

3. What software do you have experience using?
I have experience with windows 7 because is cheaper than a mac software

4. How graphic design can changes the world?
Graphic design is everywhere, and it will change the world most of the people think that design is make some sketches and done NO. is not just sketches and drawings is about much more is an art for many and an obstacle that requires a creative process and provided the design must be functional and beautiful would be no meaningless.

5. Do you design using standards/tables/css etc?
Yes, I have tables is a very useful tool improve my sketches make it look a little more better

6. What have you done to improve your Graphic design knowledge ?
To improve my knowledge basically I practice a lot with the programs of design like Indesing Ilustrator Photoshop Dreamweaber also I practice with the programs of autodesk company´s magazines are useful too that sort of thing, I'd buy a book of tutorials to learn more.

7. Which of the following is the most important stage of graphic designing – planning, designing, or executing?
I would like to say planning but my area is the execution at the time to think and know how to use the program so that things work out well and have a good result, for me as designer and for others.

8. Where do you see yourself professionally 10 years?
In ten years I see myself wiser and a lot of mature, in the future I have my own company with many excellent designers making some futures plans and innovative

9. What made you choose to apply to Graphic design?
I would say that my mind was based on always imagine things differently from another perspective a better world I always take the little account of the tiny things and especially since I was 15 years and I said to myself this is what I'm good for at this moment of course.

10. What have you learned from your past jobs?
I learned a lot at this point from how to treat the clients and advise them to make a nice design, learned how to make pop material I also learned how to make a cd packaging birthday cards and stuff like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario