martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

Cover letter




November 26th, 2011
Paul Douglas
London, UK
Celphone Number : 902 483 6227


Dear. Paul Douglas


I read your advertising and I found it interesting, i realized through your website melon.bz and also in “google” that you are looking for a person with must have skills and a lot of ability with this position as a graphic designer I know all the adobe programs I can surely offer a great point of view in this area. I know how to handle customers, accept such ideas and transforming them into a good design
I’m pretty sure that I can get this job because i am qualified to work it used to work for a printing company and I was not conform with the position the company did not pay me well
I would like to have the opportunity to work again you will be satisfied with my portfolio and my creative ideas call me at +58(0414) 665 547 582 to be in contact
I hope to hear from you soon.

Claudia Briceño

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario